Entries are now open for the 2018 NMRRL.
You will find all details below and on the TLI website and shortly on the NMRRL site.
There are no changes from 2017.
The programme consists of 15 races, 7 races on Dinnington and 4 each on Torworth & Serlby.
Riders enter the whole programme like last year on one TLI entry form.
Riders will ride in 10 races and marshal 3 times with 2 nights off.
Group A will race on Dinnington more than Groups B & C.
1. May 3rd: Dinnington: Groups A & C
2. May 10th: Torworth: Groups B & C
3. May 17th: Dinnington: Groups A & B
4. May 24th: Serlby: Groups B & C
5. May 31st: Dinnington: Groups A & C
6. June 7th: Torworth: Groups B & C
7. June 14th: Serlby: Groups A & C
8. June 21st: Dinnington: Groups A & B
9. June 28th: Torworth: Groups A & C
10. July 5th: Serlby: Groups A & B
11. July 12th: Dinnington: Groups B & C
12. July 19th: Torworth: Groups A & B
13. July 26th: Dinnington: Groups A & C
14. August 2nd: Serlby: Groups B & C
15. August 9th: Dinnington: Groups A & B
DINNINGTON. HQ – Dinnington Rugby Club.
TORWORTH/SERLBY. HQ – Harworth Sports Pavilion.
Start time: 7.15pm (Last event 7.05pm).
Points are awarded to the first 15 riders in each race: 20, 17, 15, 13, 11 to 1.
The first 10 in the Overall Standings in each group.
Best in each TLI Age Category in each group (riders must score at least 1 point).
If you have not joined the TLI for 2018, you NEED TO DO THIS NOW.
Either join the TLI online at: http://www.tlicycling.org.uk/MyMembership.aspx
or send your membership form to:
North Midlands TLI REGION MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY:
Rob Blackburn, 167 Arnold Avenue, Sheffield S12 3JD.
Membership forms can be printed from:http://www.tlicycling.org.uk/Downloads.aspx
Then send your NMRRL entry on a completed TLI entry form to:
Martin Ellis, Lanehead, Salt Hill, Firbeck, Worksop, S81 8LH.
Entry forms can be printed from:http://www.tlicycling.org.uk/Downloads.aspx
£60 including a £10 deposit for your number, £50 for U16 category & all Ladies.
Entries are only accepted on a completed TLI entry form.
Closing date is Thursday 19th April.
Cheques payable to: ‘North Midlands Road Racing League’ or ‘N.M.R.R.L.’
If you don’t have a cheque book it is possible to pay directly into the NMRRL bank account:
Account: North Midlands Road Racing League
Sort Code: 40-39-07
Account No: 51295616
Please use your name as a reference.
If you were a TLI member in 2017, you will use the same membership number for 2018.
Here’s to a successful year ahead.