Club Annual Dinner 2019
It’s 2019 … it’s club dinner time … and this year, it’s going to be a BIG ONE !!!
After quite a few years up at the Lees Hall Golf Club, this year the club dinner is moving into the centre of town at the brilliant Showroom / Workstation event space.
Saturday 16th November- 6:30pm onwards with a sit down meal – followed by a disco!
This is your Club dinner and it’s for everyone involved in the club so why not bring along your wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, partners, Mums, Dads whatever … Everyone is welcome!!!
There is plenty of room and we are wanting to make this enjoyable welcoming evening for all involved in the club!
Meal choices are,
1.Tomato and basil soup.
2. Ham hock with toasted ciabatta and apple chutney.
3. Prawn and crayfish cocktail with mixed leaves and chive mayonnaise.
1. Oven roasted chicken breast with thyme roast new potatoes, green vegetables and a shallot sauce.
2. Roast topside of beef , Yorkshire pudding, thyme roast new potatoes, green vegetables and rich onion gravy.
3. Homemade red onion and goat’s cheese tartlet, with thyme roast new potatoes, green vegetables and rich onion gravy.
1. Warm chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream.
2. Sticky toffee pudding with custard.
3. Eton mess served with meringue, mixed berries, and whipped cream
The dinner will be £25 per head
You can use the form below to buy tickets.