NMRRL 2017: LAST CHANCE TO ENTER: Final Closing date Thursday 20th April
North Midlands Road Race League 2017
For anyone who doesn’t know, the North Midlands road race league is a local racing run through the summer months on Thursday evening. It is not only excellant training but also an superb entry into road race.
Thinking about having a go road racing ?? Well think no more… get entering !! Details below…
The closing date for entries has been extended to Thursday 20th April.
There are a few changes for 2017
We are expanding the programme up to 15 races and riders enter the whole programme like last year on one TLI entry form.
Riders will ride in 10 races and marshal 3 times with 2 nights off. Group A will race on Dinnington more than Groups B & C.
1. May 4th: Dinnington: Groups A & C
2. May 11th: Torworth: Groups B & C
3. May 18th: Dinnington: Groups A & B
4. May 25th: Serlby: Groups B & C
5. June 1st: Dinnington: Groups A & C
6. June 8th: Torworth: Groups B & C
7. June 15th: Serlby: Groups A & C
8. June 22th: Dinnington: Groups A & B
9. June 29th: Torworth: Groups A & C
10. July 6th: Serlby: Groups A & B
11. July 13th: Dinnington: Groups B & C
12. July 20th: Torworth: Groups A & B
13. July 27th: Dinnington: Groups A & C
14. August 3rd: Serlby: Groups B & C
15. August 10th: Dinnington: Groups A & B
DINNINGTON. HQ – Dinnington Rugby Club.
TORWORTH/SERLBY. HQ – Harworth Sports Pavilion.
Start time: 7.15pm (Last event 7.05pm).
So there will be 7 races on Dinnington and 4 each on Torworth & Serlby.
Martin Ellis, Lanehead, Salt Hill, Firbeck, Worksop, S81 8LH.
ENTRY FEE: £50 plus a £10 deposit for your number. (£40 plus a £10 deposit for U16 category & all Ladies).
Cheques payable to: ‘North Midlands Road Racing League’ or ‘N.M.R.R.L.’
If you don’t have a cheque book it is possible to pay directly into the NMRRL bank account:
Account: North Midlands Road Racing League
Sort Code: 403907
Account No: 51295616
Please use your name as a reference.
Points will now be awarded to the first 15 riders in each race: 20, 17, 15, 13, 11 to 1.
The first 10 in the Overall Standings in each group.
Best in each TLI Age Category in each group (riders must score at least 1 point).
This is what you need to do:
1. If you have not joined the TLI for 2017, you NEED TO DO THIS NOW.
Either join the TLI online at: http://www.tlicycling.org.uk/MyMembership.aspx